"I have known these two gents since the early seventies/ eighties. During that time we became great friends and much more, fierce competitive exhibitors for many years. Both, most knowledgeable Stafford men who were always around to impart their useful knowledge gained during decades of Stafford involvement. It was a sad day at Jim's departure, at the present day when meeting Malc' reminds me so much of those unforgettable years. "
---Norman… … The Stafford Knot, Inc is excited to announce joining in a partnership with Paw Prints Genetics to offer our followers these special deals! Announcing a discount for the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Panel of 35%. - Reg. $210, this SBT code will reduce panel price to only $136.50. - TSK followers may also add any coat color to a disease panel for $26 or less. Please use the coupon code below to pre-pay for your testing when you place your order.
Follow this link to the Staffordshire Bull Terrier panel and colors:
* There may be special short term advertised offers of greater discounts on the Paw Print Genetics website so be sure to check there first.
Paw Print Genetics may not be the least expensive option but you can be confident that they currently offer the best results in the industry.
• Paw Print Genetics is the only laboratory in the world that tests each mutation region twice with two independent
methods for the highest accuracy in the industry.
Paw Print Genetics employs both PhD geneticists & veterinarians who oversee all testing, review results & sign out reports.
• Paw Print Genetics reports are detailed with result, interpretation & recommendations.
• Paw Print Genetics founder & CEO is the only certified genetics in the canine field, certified by
the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
• The A locus is 4 different mutations. Paw Print Genetics does not charge per… L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria is a debilitating and life-threatening disease of the metabolic system identified by elevated levels of hydroxy glutaric acid, classified as an autosomal recessive disease through inheritance. The parents do not have to exhibit any symptoms in order to pass it on to their offspring. Genetic testing is the only way to determine this. The test is an inexpensive and simple cheek swab which can be obtained from several labs around the world. Results are determined in a short time so there is no excuse not to test!
Please see our health testing pages or the PDF below to find laboratory options to get your Staffords tested.
Get your tissues ready and… … … … … The first standard was written in the UK in 1935. It began by describing the ideal Stafford as 15 to 18 inches tall. Dogs were to weigh 28-38 pounds with bitches 24-34 pounds. Compare this to our current standard which brings the heights down to 14-16 inches, yet leaves the weights exactly the same. This...