We have shared the article on why you need to not only implant microchips but also register them and update regularly the information associated with each chip. Watch the video to see why its so important. Get your tissues ready.
Click to see video
" A California woman and her dog, Bemis, were reunited on Saturday in North Carolina -- seven years after she said someone stole him. Thanks to a pet microchip and a letter from AKC Reunite, Bemis was reunited with his owner! Visit https://www.akcreunite.org to learn more about the importance of microchipping your pet."
AKC Reunite | 919-816-3640
www.akcreunite.org … … The Stafford Knot, Inc is excited to announce joining in a partnership with Paw Prints Genetics to offer our followers these special deals! Announcing a discount for the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Panel of 35%. - Reg. $210, this SBT code will reduce panel price to only $136.50. - TSK followers may also add any coat color to a disease panel for $26 or less. Please use the coupon code below to pre-pay for your testing when you place your order.
Follow this link to the Staffordshire Bull Terrier panel and colors:
* There may be special short term advertised offers of greater discounts on the Paw Print Genetics website so be sure to check there first.
Paw Print Genetics may not be the least expensive option but you can be confident that they currently offer the best results in the industry.
• Paw Print Genetics is the only laboratory in the world that tests each mutation region twice with two independent
methods for the highest accuracy in the industry.
Paw Print Genetics employs both PhD geneticists & veterinarians who oversee all testing, review results & sign out reports.
• Paw Print Genetics reports are detailed with result, interpretation & recommendations.
• Paw Print Genetics founder & CEO is the only certified genetics in the canine field, certified by
the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
• The A locus is 4 different mutations. Paw Print Genetics does not charge per… … … found to be, what became known as Staffordshire Bull Terriers. Those of you fortunate enough to possess pre-war Kennel Gazettes can see Sir Richard Glyns coloured Bull Terriers, and will note their distinct similarity with Staffordshire Bull Terriers. The fact that 'downface' in Bull Terriers did not exist at that time added to the similarity.... A lot of emphasis has been made on how to achieve the perfect blend and balance of the Bull and Terrier to produce the Staffordshire Bull Terrier. It occurred to us that a very important key bit of information was missing. When we say we strive for an equal blend of Bull and Terrier, are... The Scapula (shoulder blade ) muscle configuration is somewhat complicated and all we have to remember that correct angulation and layback of shoulder ensures the muscles are of the correct structure, e.g. short upper arm and upright scapula leads to bunchy shoulder musculature. The scapula is sandwiched at the top by two muscles: the trapezius... Barring medical complications, minimal human interference is the best thing you can do for the dam and litter. Todays fanciers are conditioned to believe that the species would become extinct were it not for our helping hands. Actually, the domestic canine is in some danger but it is due to genetic manipulation and
distortions of instincts...