Let The Shops at TSK help with your next fundraiser The Shops at TSK is set up to help raise money for whatever need arises. Currently most items in the shop are funding the TSK rescue account. Also we are working with The Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club of America to help them raise money for their huge 4 day event in Louisville, Kentucky in March. All items with the SBTCA logo or show theme logos help to pay for those shows and surrounding events through their show chair. TSK does all of the work, pays all the bills and sends SBTCA show chair one Venmo payment at the end of their fundraiser which includes profit from those sales. TSK can help your club in the same manner - we can pay at the end of a campaign, or we can pay you monthly - your choice! The biggest advantage to allowing us to host your merchandise fundraiser is that you put up ZERO money for product. We ask for a one time set up fee to cover our technical set up time and we can offer design services for a fee as well. After that we send you 80% of the profit. The other percentage helps us keep our lights on so we are here for you 24/7. We also handle any misprints or incorrect item re-orders for you as well. Our many print providers do the shipping for you and they carry your products which are digitally printed to order. This results in your club never ending up with leftover product, not having to pre-guess sizes needed, you get a huge variety of sizes and colors and styles - and you can offer your logo on multiple products! Our vendors update product all the time so we are able to offer your followers a nice variety of merchandise. TSK will work with you to create a plan that works for you! Contact email@example.com today to begin! …
We have been hard at work over the past year building an online shopping 'mall' to help support the growing need for funding for Stafford rescue. Sadly we are now helping families re-home their pets mainly due to lack of support from their breeders. Some breeders are also selling puppies to anyone with the cash without any screening to see if the breed is the right match for them. In the last year I personally have helped place 8 Staffords in this situation. Its not the fault of the dogs and in part (although they should have done more research and training) its mostly not the fault of the owners. Breeders need to be a LOT more careful where they sell Stafford puppies. In an effort to replace funds spent this shop is 'softly open' for business. Here you will find an ever changing array of merchandise with various original Stafford artwork, club logos, show fund raisers and more and always a portion of your dollars spent go to the TSK rescue fund. If a design is for a club or a show then the majority (80%) goes to that club. From the remaining 20% we take out our expenses and the remainder goes to rescue. On all other designs the majority (all except operating costs) goes to the TSK rescue fund. ENJOY! https://thestaffordknot.com/shop/ … https://www.bonfire.com/the-stafford-knot-healthystaffords/
Order your beautiful shirts today! Click the link above to order.
For the next two weeks we are offering shirts with a new colorful custom Stafford logo. There are six styles and 28 gorgeous colors to select from. Profit benefits TSK worldwide Stafford rescue fund.
Only available until 18 May - orders will ship on 29 May, 2018
… The Stafford Knot, Inc is excited to announce joining in a partnership with Paw Prints Genetics to offer our followers these special deals! Announcing a discount for the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Panel of 35%. - Reg. $210, this SBT code will reduce panel price to only $136.50. - TSK followers may also add any coat color to a disease panel for $26 or less. Please use the coupon code below to pre-pay for your testing when you place your order.
Follow this link to the Staffordshire Bull Terrier panel and colors:
* There may be special short term advertised offers of greater discounts on the Paw Print Genetics website so be sure to check there first.
Paw Print Genetics may not be the least expensive option but you can be confident that they currently offer the best results in the industry.
• Paw Print Genetics is the only laboratory in the world that tests each mutation region twice with two independent
methods for the highest accuracy in the industry.
Paw Print Genetics employs both PhD geneticists & veterinarians who oversee all testing, review results & sign out reports.
• Paw Print Genetics reports are detailed with result, interpretation & recommendations.
• Paw Print Genetics founder & CEO is the only certified genetics in the canine field, certified by
the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
• The A locus is 4 different mutations. Paw Print Genetics does not charge per… Hello subscribers and followers - we are about to launch our online auctions here on the website - we are trying something new in order to reach a bigger audience and also so I don't have to stay up late monitoring FB every night - the auctions will work similarly to those on the big online auction sites. This is all new for us too so please be patient if there are bloopers or kinks to be worked out. Please send a private email or message if you see an issue we need to work out. We will do our best from our end to make this work for everyone. Remember - we only take electronic payments via Paypal or Venmo. Also please read all details so you know if you are responsible for PP fees, (Vinmo has none), shipping costs or insurance for the items you win. Overseas folks will have to pay shipping. US folks may not on smaller items so read carefully. Proceeds all go to the TSK rescue fund. You can read where we donate to here on our website if you haven't already been following us on FB when we post those details each Spring. Thank you for the support - new items added… Exciting times lie ahead for Staffordshire Bull Terrier enthusiasts worldwide. Not only is the team at TSK busy year round gathering articles, interesting interviews, gathering historical data and photos for our followers, but now we can also be followed on Twitter and Instagram as well. Those signed up for our publication get first notice when new issues and special editions are uploaded.
Our new books (Interpretation and Illustration of the Written Breed Standard - A comparative discussion - UK & USA) have been published for 3-4 months and have been a tremendous hit! The eBook has especially been popular as people realize how simple it is to have a copy handy on tablets and phones to take with them anywhere they go. This is also a terrific tool for those judging or studying to become a judge.
We also have another big exciting project in the works for those interested in learning more about the breed. We put out a poll not long ago on our FB page asking if you were interested in a new mentoring program and it seems as if you are! Stay tuned for this new project which is being developed right…